Travel to Cuba legally with a company that has
12 years of travel experience to this island
that is frozen in a time warp
from the 30’s, 40’s & 50’s.
You’ll learn through firsthand contact with Cuban artists, musicians, students, teachers, environmentalists, and others who are eager to exchange views with you on our ‘People-To-People’ tailor-made tours.
- Explore World Heritage sites and learn about preservation efforts from Cubans who are passionate about their architectural heritage and environmental sites.
- Discover Cuba’s sophisticated art traditions during visits with artists in their studios.
- Learn about the African origins of Cuba’s Santeria religion as you engage with practitioners at a local museum – visit churches and synagogues as you meet with members of congregations.
- Hear the complex rhythms of Cuban music, from Son, Rumba, Jazz & Salsa.
- Experience Cuba on an engaging, private journey, with full days spent making meaningful People-To-People connections that reveal the spirit of this culture-rich island nation and those who embody its vibrant spirit.
Carole Kracer, CEO, has been providing custom-designed travel experiences to Cuba for over 12 years. She first visiting Cuba in 1956.
The itineraries created for you are customized to meet the needs and goals of your group, federation, synagogue, church, organization, affinity group, family, couples and friends. We have the resources to connect travelers to educators, scholars and people with whom you can engage in meaningful dialogue during your travels on custom-designed People-To-People programs.
For Information on our Tailor-Made Cuban Tours please contact us at:
Tel: 818.784.6641 – Toll Free: 877.784.6641